Friday 2 September 2011

Jewelry



Jacket, jeans and top from h&m, shoes miu miu, maroccan jewelry





Some time ago I was in Cote d'Azur and I found a jewelry shop where I wanted to buy most of what I saw, but I stopped to 4 rings and 4 bracelets. The jewels are fantastic, all handmade in sterling silver with natural stones, in this outfit I wear almost all my purchases together.





Un po' di tempo fa sono stata in costa azzurra e ho trovato un negozietto di gioielleria  dove avrei voluto comprare la maggior parte di quello che mi capitava sotto gli occhi, ma mi sono fermata a 4 bracciali e 4 anelli. I gioielli sono fantastici, tutti realizzati a mano in argento e pietre naturali grezze, in questo outfit indosso praticamente tutti i miei acquisti contemporaneamente.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...