Friday 30 September 2011

Cut your jeans!



Cut-off Levi's shorts, H&M crochet vest





Definitely the garment more comfortable for the summer are shorts, I really have so many, but often I get tired after a season, obviously not throw them, you never know,but certainly those I never bored are cut-offs, especially when it comes to high-waisted Levi's 501, when they are "whole" the look so bad on me and now I have given up, but as shorts are wonderful.





Sicuramente l'indumento più comodo per l'estate sono gli shorts, ne ho davvero tanti, ma spesso dopo una stagione mi stufano, ovviamente non li butto, non si sa mai, ma sicuramente quelli che non mi hanno mai stufato sono i cut-offs specialmente se si tratta di levi's 501 a vita alta, quando sono "interi" mi stanno proprio male e ormai mi sono arresa, ma come pantaloncini sono stupendi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...