Tuesday 27 September 2011

Ocean view





Hello my honeys!

Yesterday I woke up with a crazy view on Venice beach, this place is just amazing! I tried to make the most of the day, and I woke up at 6 am, I walking on the beach,I ate a super good breakfast  and then we took the bike and we went to Santa Monica!

Thanks for all the tips you gave me, I hope to do it all!

many kisses from LA





ps: listen that song is awesome!





Ciao dolcezze!

Ieri mi sono svegliata con una vista pazzesca sul Venice beach,questo posto è semplicemente incredibile! Ho cercato di sfruttare al massimo la giornata, e mi sono alzata alle 6 del mattino, ho fatto una passeggiata, ho mangiato una colazione strabuona e poi abbiamo preso la bicicletta e siamo andati in santa monica! 

Grazie mille per tutti i suggerimenti che mi avete dato, spero di riuscire a fare tutto!

tanti baci da LA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...